Located on 345 acres of rolling parklands, CERA offers an abundance of indoor & outdoor recreation for everyone. Both young and old can find a way to spend an afternoon, whether it’s at one of the playgrounds, taking a leisurely stroll through the park, playing a game of tennis or swimming at the aquatic center. Come out and see for yourself.
- Aquatic Center- The Aquatic Center has a 7,630 square foot swimming pool with one diving board, a 99' long water slide and an awesome AquaClimb wall! There is also a zero-depth pool with a children’s playground in the water, and a The Beach Bums refreshment stand featuring Sammy Sno Shaved Ice & Dippin' Dots Ice Cream. Aquatic Center Rules.
- Basketball Courts- 2 outdoor courts located next to the Aquatic Center and 2 indoor courts inside the Sports Center.
- Cabins- 6 camping cabins. Click on Cabins to make your reservation.
- Campground- 308 campsites to choose from. Click on Campground to make your reservation.
- Conference Room- Seating for up to 50, parking, restrooms, and serving area for an office retreat or small gathering such as baby showers, bridal showers, or any other occasion. Call 812-377-5849 for availability or to reserve.
- Cricket Field- The sport of Cricket is a rapid growing game not only in Columbus, but throughout Indiana. CERA is proud to have the only regulation size, professional level Cricket Field in Southern Indiana. It is complete with a full size, artificial turf covered cricket pitch. The field serves as the home for the Columbus Indiana Cricket Club (CICC), which host teams from all over the Midwest each Spring/Summer. The field is available for practice, games, or individual workouts on a first come, first serve basis or may be rented out to guarantee availability/exclusivity of the entire field. Advance Reservations required.
For more information, contact David Lane (812) 377-5849 ext. 105 or email@example.com.
- Disc Golf Course- Click for Course Map
- Fishing- Try your hand at fishing in Lake Lucille. You can catch a variety of fish including, bluegill, crappie, catfish, and bass. No fishing license is required since you are on private property, but please observe fish size and number limitations; all Indiana Department of Natural Resources limitations and rules apply. Don’t forget that live bait is available at the CERA Campstore. No ice fishing allowed. After 10pm fishing is only allowed on your own campsite and on the lighted dam area.
- Go Kart Track- The Whittington Family Raceway offers a great challenge to drivers – young and old. It is laid out in a figure-eight design without any crossover in the middle. This facility does not have lights for after dark participation. Racing is not allowed at anytime. Slick tires are the only form of tire allowed on the track. Helmets are required. Karts are NOT provided. Please note that the Go-Kart track is now open during normal park hours and subject to weather conditions. The track has been completely re-done and upgraded thanks to a generous donation from the John Whittington Family! All drivers must register at the Sports & Fitness Center and review the Go Kart Rules before using the track. For the safety of our customers, CERA strictly enforces the Go Kart Rules. Violation of these rules will result in termination of park privileges. We do not have Go-Karts to rent out you must bring your own.
- Fees: $10 per driver per day. No fee for CERApass holder (driver must have pass).
- Hours: Open during normal park hours and subject to weather conditions. Track will close at 4PM from November-March. TRACK WILL BE CLOSED during all scheduled Columbus Gun Club Trap and Skeet Shoots, as well as special events.
The Go Kart track will be closed on the following 2021 dates UNTIL 4PM:
- Sunday, April 25
- Sunday, May 23
- Sunday, June 27
- Sunday, July 25
- Sunday, August 22
- Sunday, September 26
- Sunday, October 24
- The Go Kart track will be closed ALL DAY on the following 2021 dates:
- Sunday, July 4
- Saturday July 31
- Sunday August 1
- Golf Driving Range- Whether you dig the long ball, or want to practice on your short game CERA offers a great place to practice your golf swing. There are 8 tee mats on a lit driving range with yardage markers and two flagged holes to practice your aim. Buckets of balls are easily accessible at our conveniently located automatic ball dispensing machine (accepts single dollar bills) $2 per bucket.
- Horseshoe Pits- CERA has six (6) sand / grass pits located next to the tennis courts and available on a first-come, first-served basis during normal park hours, except for pre-scheduled special events. Equipment is available for loan at the Sports Center. Photo ID required upon check-out.
- Miniature Golf Course- CERA offers an 18-hole Miniature Golf course certain to provide a fun adventure for the entire family. Put your skills to test while meandering through cascading waterfalls, fountains and footbridges. The perfect game for people of all ages and skill levels. CERA’s Miniature Golf course was built in 2013 and is located adjacent to the driving range. MINIATURE GOLF RULES. Miniature Golf is included with the One Day Pass or CERApass.