Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


Q. Is the park open to the public now?
A. Yes, CERA is now open to the public.  Anyone can use the park all the time.

You may either pay for a Day Pass at the front gate or purchase an Annual Recreation Pass for the year.  Special Event entry fees may apply.

Q. How do I get my membership card?
A. CERA is no longer a membership based facility.  You have the option of using the facilities on a daily basis with a Day Pass or throughout the year with an Annual Recreation Pass.

Q. What does an Annual Recreation Pass cost and what does it include?

A. An Annual Pass is $500 per year or $41.66 mo.  We offer additional discounts off of the $500 for Corporate Affiliations, Singles, Students, Seniors & Military.  Discounts range from 10% – 45%.  The annual pass eliminates any gate fees and provides unlimited use of the sports center, aquatic center, mini golf, boat rentals, go-kart track, rifle range and discounted rates for camping and other facility rentals.   Having the annual pass is the only way to qualify for weekly, monthly & seasonal camping rates and seasonal Kids Camp pricing.

Q. How do I obtain my Annual Recreation Pass?
A.  Anyone may purchase an Annual Pass ONLINE or by printing off and filling out an Annual Recreation Pass Application and Payment Plan Application (if applicable) and fax it to (812) 377-6408, email it to or drop it off at the CERA Registration Office.

You may also purchase by phone by calling (812) 377-5849.

Q. What are my payment options are available for an Annual Recreation Pass?
A. CERA accepts cash, check and Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.

CERA also offers a 12-month payment program.  Your Annual Pass fee is divided into 12-payments.  First payment is due at enrollment.  You may then select the day of month that each of the following 11-payments will be deducted either from your savings,  checking or credit card account.

Any NSF (non-sufficient funds) transactions will be assessed a $30 fee and processed through the account no more than two times.  The Annual Pass will be cancelled and legal action will be taken if the monthly payment and NSF fee are not collected by the second attempt.  Should the account be referred for collection, the Pass Holder shall pay reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection.  Any cancellation in the monthly payment plan will result in a  cancellation fee of 25% of the Annual Pass fee.

Q. Do you offer a monthly pass; a pass just for the Sports & Fitness Center or a pass just for the Aquatic Center?

A. No, CERA does not offer any other passes other than the Annual Recreation Pass.

Q. Who qualifies as my immediate family or who can be included on my pass?
A. You may list yourself, a spouse or recognized domestic partner and any legal dependants still living in your household that can be claimed on your taxes and / or added onto your health insurance coverage.  We do not charge by the person, but by the family unit as defined above.

Q. What are the various discounts that I may qualify for off of the Annual Pass fee?
A.  Corporate Affiliation – If you are employed by a company or business that is a Corporate Partner with CERA, you are eligible to a receive 25% discount off of the $500 Annual Pass rate.  You must have a valid badge, insurance card or paycheck stub for verification purposes.

Single – If you choose to purchase a Single Annual Pass you are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the Annual Pass rate.

Student – If you are a current student with a valid school ID, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the Annual Pass rate.  This discount is applicable only when the primary person is a student.

Senior – If you are age 55 or over, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the Annual Pass rate.  This discount is applicable only when the primary person is age 55 or over.

Military – If you are an active or retired military employee, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount off of the Annual Pass rate.

Q. Can these discounts be stacked together?
A. Yes, you are allowed to stack as many discounts together as you qualify for off of the $500 Annual Pass base rate.

Q. How do I know if my company qualifies for the corporate discount?
A. Check to see if your company name appears in our Corporate Partners listing.   If they are not currently listed, they can easily be added by contacting Corey Behymer at (812) 377-5849 ext 102 or email

Q. Does it cost a company or business anything to be a CERA Partner?
A. No, there isn’t any fee charged to a company in order for them to be a CERA Partner.  The CERA partnership is a corporate recreation and wellness benefit.

Q. How do I qualify for the Military discount?
A. You must be an active military employee or retiree.

Q. How can I qualify for the Single discount?
A. Anyone can sign up and qualify for a Single membership.  You must be the only person listed on your Pass Application and cannot list anyone else.

Q. What if I need to cancel my membership before the 12 months have lapsed?
A. The CERA Annual Pass is set for a twelve (12) month period.  Cancellations are not allowed during this time period and will automatically expire at the end of the term.

Q. Can I bring guests into the Park?
A. Everyone is welcome to use the CERA facilities, but will be charged $2 per person (age 4 & up) at the front gate upon entry if they are not Annual Pass Holders.  Special Event entry fees may apply.



Q. Do I have to be an Annual Pass holder to sign up for a league, class or event?
A. No, anyone can sign up for CERA leagues, classes, activities, etc.  However, Annual Pass Holders may receive discounts on league fees, class fees, registrations etc.  Discounts vary based upon the league / activity.

Q. How do I register for a league or class?
A. You may register in person at the Sports & Fitness Center or call a CERA Staff member and register over the phone at (812) 377-5849.  Online registration will available HERE.



Q. Can anyone rent a shelter, field, gym space, ball diamonds, etc?
A. Yes, anyone can rent the facilities at CERA.  However, Annual Pass Holders receive discounts on all rentals.  Discounts vary based upon the facility and length of time rented.

Q. How do I make reservations?
A. You may make reservations in person at the Sports & Fitness Center or call a CERA Staff member and register over the phone at (812) 377-5849.  Online reservations available HERE.

Q. Am I able to transfer my reservation to someone else?
A. No, the reservation / rental is non-transferable.  The individual named on the rental agreement must be present on the day(s) of the event(s) and is responsible for all participants attending said event.

Q. How can I find out if there is any open gym availability?
A. You can check gym availability HERE or you may call a CERA Staff member at (812) 377-5849.



Q. Can anyone camp at CERAland?
A. Yes, CERA is open to the public and welcomes everyone to rent a campsite or a cabin. The Annual Pass Holders receive discounted camping and cabin rentals in addition to special weekly, monthly and seasonal rates.

Q. How do I make reservations?
A. All reservations can be made HERE, in person at the Registration Office or by calling a CERA Staff member at (812) 377-5849.

Q. Do you have a Good Sam discount or are you a Good Sam Park?
A. CERA is an approved Good Sam Campground that received a rating of 9 Facilities / 9 Restrooms / 10 Appeal.  CERA honors the 10% Good Sam Discount for anyone that has a valid Good Sam Membership card.  The Good Sam discount cannot be applied to online reservation.  To receive the Good Sam discount on your camping reservation, please call (812) 377-5849 ext 200.

Q. What are the campground amenities?
A.  CERA offers 308 sites all with electric and water.  Of those sites, 112 are premium sites with water, electric and sewer hook-up, 18 are premium lake sites with water and electric.  CERA also offers 6 camping cabins.    There are 3 shower houses, 1 laundry facility, 1 playground, and a dump station.   All sites have stone pads and are equipped with one picnic table and a fire ring.

Q. Can I bring in my own wood to burn?
A. Yes, but only from non-quarantined counties.  All wood brought into the facility must be burned during your stay.



Q. What methods of payments are acceptable at the park facilities?
A. CERA accepts cash, check and Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.  CASH ONLY for park entry/day pass fees.

Q. Where can I find the Park Rules?
A. General CERA Park Rules  can be found here.  Individual facility rules are listed under each facility listing.

Q. Can I bring my golf cart, scooter or ATV to the park?
A. CERA will only allow non-licensed vehicles to be driven within the facility for handicap purposes.  Each request must be approved through the Registration Office with necessary handicap documentation.    CERA Management will issue an individual pass that must be kept with the non-licensed vehicle at all times.

Q. Can I bring my pet with me to the park?
A. Yes, however, pets are only permitted in the designated campground areas (sites 102-325 and pet walking area) and must be kept on a leash (maximum of six (6) foot in length) at all times and under your control.  They are not allowed in the front of the park for any reason.  Your pet must be attended at all times and at night, must be enclosed in your camping unit.  Excessive noise will not be tolerated.  Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.

Q. Where do you find CERA weekly events?
A. CERA special events are posted on the CERA website Calendar of Events.

Q. What are your hours of operation for the Sports & Fitness Center and the outdoor Park?
A. The current hours of operation can be found through the CERA website under Facilities for both the Sports & Fitness Center and Park.

Q. Do you need a fishing license to fish in the lake at CERA?
A. No, since you are on private property, you are not required to purchase a fishing license; however, CERA does ask that you abide by the Indiana State Fishing guidelines and standards.

Q. Can I swim in the lake?
A. No, the 11-acre lake is for fishing and boating only.  Swimming is strictly prohibited.